Milly’s VILLAGE OF THE SENIORS
A new home, a new family!
A new residential complex for the elderly
FSC has over 15 years of experience in caring for the sick, dependent elderly at home!
- Accommodation in rooms of 2 maximum 3 occupants
- Meals prepared with natural food obtained from the farm, healthy diets
- Personal care (either for short or long term periods);
- Permanent health care, we work with trained people and specialised care;
- Physiotherapy, health rehabilitation therapies.
- Art therapy (music, movement, massage, aromatherapy) provided by highly trained team
- Accompany for walking or other individual activities;
- Respite care for families caring for elderly members;
- Laundry washing, ironing and room cleaning;
- Internet access, TV, socialising activities, gardening;
- Theme parties and birthday celebrations;
- Cosmetic and hair dressing (upon request);
About the village:
Situated in a very pleasant environment, far from the city noises, the Village of the Seniors is a new concept for residential housing for elderly in need for care or looking for a quiet retreat.
Milly’s Village consists of bungalows, 3 hectares of land, vegetable garden, orchard, a small farm and a fish pond. All this is intended to make our guests feel at home, in an authentic Romanian traditional village, while enjoying a wide range of health facilities and leisure activities.
The Seniors’Village is placed away from noise, pollution and the main road (close to the Mountains, only 30 kilometres away from Piatra Nemt, 50 km away from the famous northern monasteries or Bicaz Gorges), just off the entrance to Buhusi from Bacau. The complex is fenced and safe, the beneficiaries being fully protected.The complex perimeter is surrounded by trees and fields, turning the place in an oasis in the middle of nature.
Accommodation and Facilities
The accommodation is in family-type homes, we presently have 2 houses, 5 bedrooms each, large dinning room and activity room, responding in a nice and friendly manner to the social and health needs of the elderly.
The bedrooms are shared by 2, maximum 3 residents, with adequate furniture to store personal items. Our guests can also bring their personal items, smaller furniture and so on, in order to make them feel more at home.
Each house has a welcoming living room, for socialising activities or spending leisure time in the company of others.
The facility has a special physiotherapy unit and a medical room.
The garden, stretching on some 3000 sqm, provides a suitable place for
where the elderly can walk on their own or accompanied, benches and shades, where they can rest or play chess, backgammon etc.
The mini-farm provides organic products for a healthy diet, suitable to the elderly, and tailored to suit individual needs.
We have a development plan for the village, we envisage the expansion with more houses, to accommodate up to 100 people in individual units. Each resident will have a porch, a garden, a kitchenette and plenty of friends!